Veracity Logic is now Veeva RTSM
Randomization and Trial Supply Management
Veeva RTSM is a robust, reliable, and user-friendly randomization and trial supply management solution designed to simplify complex processes and expedite clinical trials. A modular and highly configurable architecture delivers study setup times in as little as 3 to 4 weeks and allows customizations to be built quickly and easily.
Veeva RTSM can function seamlessly with different electronic data capture systems, reporting tools, and shipping providers. Connecting Veeva RTSM with MyVeeva and Vault EDC will optimize your data quality and trial efficiency by eliminating duplicate data entry and automating data flows.
Everything You Need; Only What You Need
Purchase only the modules you need, when you need them.
No Compromises on Study Designs
Combine configuration and customization to design your ideal study, without traditional RTSM limitations.
Maximize Supply & Minimize Costs
Minimize drug wastage with advanced supply shipment scheduling and expiry management tools.
Exceptional Service Delivery
Veeva RTSM experts guide you through every stage of setup and study execution.
A Proven Track Record
- Multiple randomization schemas are available including: static, stratified (single or multi-variable), dynamic / minimization, forced, and adaptive.
- Re-randomize patients when needed.
- Easily configure eligibility, stratification, and other related questions to randomize subjects appropriately.
- Supports capping and can tightly control sentinel dosing.
- Reconfigure key settings during a study, such as activating a cohort or modifying limits on total subjects.
Trial Supply Management
- Trigger site shipments according to trigger/resupply thresholds, predictive inventory control, just-in-time options, and more.
- Adapt supply settings during study execution, e.g. to change resupply levels based on actual site enrollment numbers.
- Track all types of supply materials with blinded and unblinded views, temperature management, and connections with shipping providers.
- Supports complex patient dosing schedules including titration and dose escalation.
- Trace the entire kit lifecycle for end-to-end drug accountability.
Atlantic Research Group
"Not only did they provide a highly configurable solution to manage randomization and drug distribution, they were able to easily integrate with our existing EDC. We completed setup, integration, and training on time and within budget."
CTO, Atlantic Research Group, Inc.