Powerful RTSM functionality simplifies complex processes and expedites clinical trials
- Highly configurable
- Rapid set up timelines
- Flexible mid-study amendments
- Modular Design
- Role based UI
- Data on demand
- Complex dose management
- Any randomization schema
- Full drug accountability
Fast: The modular and highly configurable architecture allows studies to be built with speed and ensures mid-study amendments are implemented without lengthy delays.
Intuitive: Customers remark on how easy our RTSM system is to learn and use. The role-based interface puts the right information and tasks at the user’s fingertips.
Complete: All trial types and complexities are supported. Veeva RTSM can also integrate seamlessly with systems such as EDC, eConsent, eCOA, reporting tools, and shipping providers to complete your clinical trial ecosystem.
Everything You Need; Only What You Need
Purchase only the modules you need, when you need them.
No Compromises on Study Designs
Combine configuration and customization to design your ideal study, without traditional RTSM limitations.
Maximize Supply & Minimize Costs
Minimize drug wastage with advanced supply shipment scheduling and expiry management tools.
Exceptional Service Delivery
Veeva RTSM experts guide you through every stage of setup and study execution.
A Proven Track Record
- Multiple randomization schemas are available including: static, stratified (single or multi-variable), dynamic / minimization, forced, and adaptive.
- Re-randomize patients when needed.
- Easily configure eligibility, stratification, and other related questions to randomize subjects appropriately.
- Supports capping and can tightly control sentinel dosing.
- Reconfigure key settings during a study, such as activating a cohort or modifying limits on total subjects.
Trial Supply Management
- Trigger site shipments according to trigger/resupply thresholds, predictive inventory control, just-in-time options, and more.
- Adapt supply settings during study execution, e.g. to change resupply levels based on actual site enrollment numbers.
- Track all types of supply materials with blinded and unblinded views, temperature management, and connections with shipping providers.
- Supports complex patient dosing schedules including titration and dose escalation.
- Trace the entire kit lifecycle for end-to-end drug accountability.
Atlantic Research Group
"Not only did they provide a highly configurable solution to manage randomization and drug distribution, they were able to easily integrate with our existing EDC. We completed setup, integration, and training on time and within budget."
CTO, Atlantic Research Group, Inc.